The Lumistar LS-45-B Dual Channel Modular Bit Synchronizer provides optimal reconstruction of a serial PCM data stream that has been corrupted by noise, phase jitter, amplitude modulation, or base line variations. The all-digital design assures a high performance, consistent product, with excellent reliability and long-term stability.
Dual channel design can feed each channel of the LS-55-DD dual decom. The LS-45-B also has an optional post D combiner that allows for optimal ratio combining of the two baseband signals.
- PCM Data Rates up to 45 Mbps for NRZ-L (22 Mbps for Bi-Phase/Miller)
- Performance within 1 dB of theoretical to 20 Mbps (2 dB to 45 Mbps)
- All Digital Design ensures high reliability and long term performance
- 2 single ended and 1 differential input per channel along with RX BERT reader.
- Low power consumption, less than 8 watts.
- Built-in-Test with internal BER measurement and FSP reader
- Optional Viterbi decoding for rate ½ k=7 (Others available, consult factory)