This unique approach is based on high perfromance analoge designs and digital signal processing tehniques to provide a step change in the way Portable, Mobile and fixed installation Telemetry Groundstations can be configured.
Plug-and-go: All of these products are supplied with Windows GUI set up software. Products which include a decommutator are supplied with the Apollotek GDSmate Telemetry Environment Software package which provides set-up with graphical and tabular parameter data presentation and data processing together with data archiving, replay and data export.
Several Apollotek USB Powered modules are listed below. Many of these products are also available in an airborne package operating from +28 V DC. Other operating voltages and paclkages are available.
- The APK8762 USB Bit Synchroniser
- The APK8761 USB PCM Decommutator
- The APK8763 USB Bit Synchroniser and Decommutator
- The APK8766 USB Data Link L-Band or S-Band Receiver provides a baseband Analogue data output signal.
- The APK8767 USB Receiver, Bit Synchroniser and Decommutator
- The APK8767-3 USB Multiple Function Receiver Bit Synchroniser and Decommutator
- The APK8769 – USB Data Link L-Band or S-Band Receiver and Signal Recovery Unit provides a synchronised Data and Clock RS422 output to interface to other data link components
- The APK8764 USB PCM Simulator – can simulate multiple dynamic data words across many subframes
- The APK8768 USB PCM Simulator and Transmitter which adds a nominal 10 milliwatt S-Band or L-Band transmitter to the APK8764 USB Simulator. The APK8768-B PCM Simulator and Transmitter provides a rechargeable battery pack which charges through a USB link to a host PC and which can be operated autonomously – ideal for boresight and airfield transmission testing.